The Hairport, a Grandville Hair Salon, Now Offering Gift Cards for Services
Grandville Hair Salon is now offering gift cards to clients so their customers can give the gift of beauty. The Hairport provides a number of beauty related services from haircuts to high lights, manicures to facials, and they offer some tips for maintain
The Hairport Salon in Grandville Offers Gift Cards
Grandville Hair Salon
The Hairport Salon In Grandville
• Skin care is a major aspect of the puzzle. Many people, particularly men, overlook this without realizing what a drastic difference a minimal amount of care can make in the overall appearance of the person. The Grandville hair salon, The Hairport, offers facials that will make one feel beautiful. There are also a variety of facial products available. For more information visit http://www.thehairportsalon.com/ or call 616-532-3226 to schedule an appointment.
• Use eye shadows on the eyes. The glittery eye shadow makes eyes the appearance of being larger and brighter. Choose shimmery shades that are similar to one’s skin tone to keep flattering and mature. Try something new and apply them in with different utensils until you find the right look.
• If one skips a shower and the hair seems oily, try a little powder from the makeup bag. Put a brush in powder. Shake off any extra powder and then brush on the roots of one’s hair. The powder soaks up any oil and blends into the hair.
• Make sure lip liners and eyeliners are kept sharp. This will ensure they are clean and ready to use. A good tip is to put them in to the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes.
• Use blue eye shadow if the eyes are brown. Blue compliments a brown eye by bringing out the color and enhancing the appearance of one’s face and will brighten one’s eye color. It doesn’t have to be a bright shade of blue; something darker will look great for everyday wear. Keep in mind that eye shadow is designed to play-up the features instead of taking them over.
• Apply a coating of avocado to your skin and keep it on for a half hour.
• Wash the makeup brushes regularly so to avoid breakouts and keep colors pure. Fill a bowl with water and a gentle shampoo, working the soap through the bristles. Rinse each brush thoroughly and allow to air dry. This preventive measure stops makeup from clumping and also removes bacteria that can cause acne.
Maintaining a healthy, natural look is important and using these tips can help get more out of one’s beauty regime. The Hairport hair salon wants their clients to look beautiful and offer a variety of services from hair styling to pedicures. Visit http://www.grandvillehairsalon.com/ for more information or call 616-532-3226.
About The Hairport Salon:
Serving the Grandville Community since they opened their doors for business in July of ’76, they pride their selves in being a neighborhood hair salon that caters to what their guests need. The Grandville hair salon has a nice homey atmosphere and they pamper their guests with 7 stations, 11 stylists, and 2 receptionists.
The Hairport Salon
4356 Chicago DR SW
Grandville, MI 49418
The Hair Port Salon
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.