Washing Machine Repair Man, Alan Johnson with E&J Appliance Service in Tempe, Post Washing Machine Tips on Website
The washing machine repair men at E&J Appliance Service know that there are certain things that washing machine owners can do in the home to make sure that their washing machines run efficiently.
The appliance repair specialists at E&J Appliance Service find on some washing machine repair jobs that some simple maintenance on the washer would have prevented the failure. Many washing machine problems are caused by overloading the machine and poor maintenance. Here some tips that the appliance owner can take to make their washing machine last and save some electricity:
• Level the Washer: An unbalanced machine will be very noisy and can cause undue wear and tear on parts.
• Maintain Hoses: Replace hoses every 5 years to eliminate the risk of leaking or bursting. A burst washer hose can do serious water damage to a home very quickly.
• Maintain Drain: Keep waste water drain clear of debris, lint and other blockages. Make sure hose is not kinked.
• Do not overload: The excess weight of an overloaded washer will cause the washer to over work and use more energy. It can also lead to serious damage to the machine.
• Detergent: Follow manufacturer’s guidelines when measuring detergent. The amount needed depends on water hardness, size of load and degree of soil.
The number one tip for maintaining a washing machine is to have professional appliance repair and service when needed. Appliance repair can be dangerous for the inexperienced homeowner to take on and it can lead to more serious damage to the machine.
Washing machine repair men at E&J Appliance Services in Tempe are authorized to service most models of washing machines and other home appliances. To ensure quality service and customer satisfaction, appliance repair technicians are background checked and drug screened. All technicians are licensed and insured and the company carries adequate general liability and workers compensation insurance to protect their customers and their employees. To learn more about maintenance tips, visit http://www.ejappliance.com/ or call 480-345-8884.
About E&J Appliance Service Company:
E&J Appliance Service Company is a family-owned and operated appliance repair service and appliance parts business located in Tempe, AZ. With a wide range of service training and experience, owner Ernest (Ernie) Johnson’s appliance repair company services all the major brands of refrigerators and freezers, stoves, washer and dryers, trash compactors and other appliances in Tempe, Gilbert and Phoenix areas. Serving the East Valley since 1982, Ernie takes pride in his fast, dependable and honest appliance repair service.
E&J Appliance Service Company
5235 S. Kyrene RD, STE 26
Tempe, AZ 85283
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group. LLC
E and J Appliance Service Company
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.