Cave Tools Launches Penn State Internship Program
Cave Tools is now hiring Penn State interns to help grow their business. Penn State intern responsibilities will include seo for ecommerce and various other internet marketing activities.
Cave Tools is specifically targeting Penn State internships because the company owner is a Penn State alumni. However, students from other universities are welcome to apply by going to the Cave Tools website contact form. All Penn State students interested in the Penn State internship with Cave Tools are urged to search in the Smeal Symplicity system for Hyacinth Marketing, which is the parent company for Cave Tools.
The Cave Tools Penn State internship program is looking for students who can:
- Build out search engine friendly sites in WordPress.
- Use video and optimize well written video descriptions to drive traffic. An example would be creating videos to teach people how to grill.
- Become well versed in search engine optimization through company training, and implement these strategies to help dominate the search engines.
- Use social networking, social media and social bookmarking to drive a flood of traffic.
- Install analytics and goal tracking on all necessary websites, launch experiments, and help increase website conversion percentages.
- Leverage article marketing, video marketing, Twitter, Facebook, blogging, link building to increase traffic.
It's ok if students do not know how to perform all of these activities. Cave Tools is really looking for Penn State students with ambition and willingness to learn and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. With such a strong focus on mentorship, Cave Tools is focusing on training their next generation of employees through their Penn State internship program.
About Cave Tools
Every day, people choose the Cave Tools brand of grill brushes because we provide high quality products that are built to last. We do a deep analysis of the market and design our products based on the priceless feedback from hundreds of end users. By offering superior customer service and standing behind our products with a bullet proof guarantee, our customers are sure they are making the right choice when they choose Cave Tools.
Tel: (267) 282-1009
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.