Collex Collision Experts, Sterling Heights Auto Body Shop, Provides Information on Deer Collision Damage
Collex Collision Experts, Sterling Heights auto body shop, provides information on deer/auto collisions
Collex Collision Experts in Auto Body Repair
Collex Collision Experts
Collex Collision For all Your Auto Body Repair Needs
While most deer are active in spring and fall, vehicle/deer collisions are a year-round occurrence, but seem to escalate during the deer season in the fall. Spooked deer are seen more often on Michigan’s roads during deer season and are probably more dangerous. Each year, there are more than 60,000 reported vehicle-deer crashes in Michigan. About 80 percent of these crashes occur on two-lane roads between dusk and dawn. The most serious crashes occur when motorists are surprised and swerve miss the deer and hit another vehicle or a fixed object, or when their vehicle rolls over.
According to the Michigan State Police website, there are certain things that drivers can do to avoid vehicle/deer collisions:
• Stay aware, awake and sober.
• Vehicle-deer crashes occur year-round, but be especially alert in spring and fall
• Signs are placed at known deer crossing areas to alert you of the possible presence of deer.
• Deer are herd animals and frequently travel in single file. If you see one deer cross the road, chances are there are more waiting.
• Be alert for deer, especially at dawn and dusk. If you see one, slow down.
• Don't rely on gimmicks, flashing your high-beam headlights or honking your horn to deter deer.
If a crash is unavoidable:
• Don't swerve! Brake firmly, hold onto the steering wheel and bring your vehicle to a controlled stop.
• Pull off the road, turn on your emergency flashers and be cautious of other traffic if you leave your vehicle.
• Report the crash to the nearest police agency and your insurance company.
Remember to buckle up, as safety belts are motorists’ best defense in the event of a crash.
If a collision with a deer was unavoidable and the owner is seeking a professional Sterling Heights auto body shop, Collex Collision performs minor and major auto body repairs resulting from deer/auto collisions. For more information on the services provided by Collex, visit http://www.collexcollision.com/ or call 888-426-5539.
About Collex Collision:
Today Collex stands as the leader of Metro-Detroit’s highly competitive collision repair industry and Collex is excited to serve Southwest Florida with the same excellent service. The company’s growth is directly correlated with the high quality of workmanship that they provide for each repair as well as excellent customer service that they guarantee for each customer. Collex has may facilities to serve their customers including Collex Sterling Heights Auto Body Shop, Ann Arbor Auto Body Shop and 13 other shops in Michigan and Florida. For more information on Collex Collision Experts, visit http://www.sterlingheightsautobodyshop.org/
44700 Enterprise Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48038
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC.
Collex Collision Experts
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.