Appliance Repair Company in Mesa, Tiger Mechanical Services, Offers Helpful Appliance Tips
Homeowners rely on their appliances almost as much as the family car and when one goes bad, it upsets the daily routine. Appliances also require routine maintenance to perform efficiently. To that end, Tiger Mechanical offers some helpful tips.
Tiger Mechanical Services Appliance Repair
Appliance Repair Mesa
Tiger Mechanical Has Earned Their Stripes
Unlike the family car, some appliances like the refrigerator and freezer run 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Other appliances are used less frequently, such as the dishwasher and washer and dryer. Unfortunately, unlike the family car, they never get any attention and eventually will start having problems. To keep one’s appliances running a little longer, Tiger Mechanical Services offers these tips for maintaining appliances:
1. Microwave Cleaning: For stuck on food, fill a cup with water and run for 2-3 minutes. When it boils, the steam will soften the debris making it easier to wipe away.
2. Refrigerator Maintenance: Cleaning the condenser coils will extend the life of the refrigerator and help it run more efficiently to save energy.
3. Appliance Maintenance: Prevent yellowing of white appliances by using a sponge soaked with baking soda and water. Apply and let it set for 10 minutes, rinse and dry.
4. Garbage Disposal Care: To remove grease build-up in the garbage disposal, turn on the hot water, then the disposal. Squeeze a tablespoon of dish washing liquid in the disposal and run hot water for 15-30 seconds. Turn of disposal and continue running hot water until suds are gone.
5. Dishwasher Cleaning: To remove food residue, run an empty dishwasher with a cup of white vinegar.
6. Dryer Care: Have the link collecting system (vent and hose) cleaned of lint at least once a year. This will not only dry the clothes quicker, it will help prevent a dangerous dryer vent fire.
Some simple, inexpensive tips can keep one’s appliances running properly, but if a problem arises, consumers are encouraged to visit Tiger Mechanical’s website at http://www.tigermechanical.com/ or call 480-275-7872 to make a service call appointment.
About Tiger Mechanical Services:
Tiger Mechanical Services not only saves one money, but they also save one the stress involved when hiring a typical appliance repair company. Located in Gilbert they also service Scottsdale, Mesa and Chandler. All work is covered with a 2 year parts and one year labor warranty (residential repairs only). With factory authorized technicians with well over 25 years of experience, Tiger Mechanical Services has earned their stripes and are fast becoming the premier appliance repair service company in the Scottsdale area.
Tiger Mechanical Services, LLC
3317 S. Higley RD, STE 114
Gilbert, AZ 85297
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
Tiger Mechanical Services
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.