GBP Loans – The No Fee Guarantor Loans Specialist
Some time ago GBP Loans announced their new online e-signatures, enabling them to payout on the same day as the application providing all the identification and documentation was verified.
GBP Loans continuously strive to get the right deal for their customers first time and without any fees whatsoever. Here are some factors worth consideration:
1. They do not charge any fees. There’s a big difference between “no upfront fees” and “no fees”. “No upfront fees” means that you still pay an administration fee if your loan completes. Almost all lenders and brokers charge fees of some sort.
2. Rapid payout – GBP aim to payout on the same day. It’s quick, secure and totally confidential and you can upload your documents rather than faxing them.
3. You can now sign online if preferred.
4. They offer a free helpline during normal business hours.
5. They offer fixed rate deals on guarantor loans. This locks in the APR rate for the term of the loan, up to 5 years, so you know exactly where you stand.
6. They offer guarantor loans up to Ł7,500 if you have a homeowner guarantor with an excellent credit history.
7. Their headline rates are extremely competitive at 53.8% APR representative, with no fees on top. There’s no computerised scoring – everything is manually underwritten. This means they can help people with poor credit and even CCJ’s.
8. GBP Loans has become synonymous with guarantor loans and great service over the years and it’s a name you can trust.
GBP believe there is no better offer in the industry today.
GBP Loans is not allowed to give advice but they strongly advocate that all potential customers check for the following before making any online application:
1. Consumer Credit licence number should be clearly visible
2. ICO (Information Commissioners Office) number – usually starts with a “Z”
3. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy
4. Clear APR Representative figure
5. Friendly phone number – not 0870 or other expensive numbers that breach OFT guidelines
GBP advocate that you should never give out your credit card details – they believe the customer should not need to pay fees of any kind to apply or complete a guarantor loan. Importantly, they state that applicants are not more likely to be accepted by a lender if they pay a fee – it’s a common misconception. Some brokers charge a legitimate fee when the loan is paid out – this is legal providing they have been clear from the outset and it must be included within the TCC (total charge for credit) and therefore factored into the APR.
GBP Loans cannot accept IVA’s or bankruptcy cases but all other adverse credit will be considered, subject to affordability, providing your guarantor is a UK homeowner aged 25 or over and has an excellent credit rating.
Considering guarantor loans or any credit is something that should be taken very seriously as failure to repay the loan can have serious consequences for both the borrower and the guarantor. Both the borrower and the guarantor are legally liable – not just the guarantor.
Finally - some more great news. GBP Loans are now able to help people in Northern Ireland. Although they say this is long overdue they are delighted that they can now extend their services to include the rest of the UK.
If you would like to contact GBP Loans regarding any of the above you can do so via their website at www.gbploans.com or you can call them free on 0808 132 0150.
About GBP Loans LTD:
GBP Loans is dedicated to providing a no nonsense,free service to all those genuine customers who are struggling to find affordable credit, with or without a guarantor.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.