Small Business Advertising With Mobile App Allows Targeted Offers To Customers.
(Newswire.net -- January 31, 2013) Spokane, WA
Small business looking for new advertising opportunities to interact with customers can take advantage of new technological developments in the mobile app arena. These new developments make it possible for a small business to invest in a mobile app without breaking the bank. When pricing a mobile app you will have a one-time development cost and monthly cost to keep the app live so your customers can access it.
Five mobile app features to increase small business sales and create a social network for the business to interact with customers. The customer can interact with the business as well using a few of these features in the mobile app.
Create a responsive customer community with targeted communication to and from your customers with mobile app features. Mobile app feature allows a business the ability to send messages with targeted offers to customers who have the mobile app on their mobile device. If the small business is slow send a message advertising a special to bring foot traffic into your business there-by increasing sales at slow times.
A mobile app brands your company and allows interaction to and from customers creating a social community. Remember the corner store of years past where people would go to shop for groceries and be social with neighbors and community members. A Mobile app can have the same social benefits for a business with some of the app features. Visit here to discover mobile app features.
Sending a messages to your customers mobile devices is as easy as sending an email. Mobile users are compelled by curiosity to read information sent to their mobile device. Mobile messages “push notifications” receive higher read rate than email messages because of instant curiosity factor and most people continuously have their mobile device with them or nearby.
- Messages Allow instant communication to customers with a “Push notifications” send a message anytime the business chooses. All of those messages pop up on the screen creating curiosity by the mobile device user. Because of this the curiosity the read rate is high with this kind of message.
- Loyalty Program This feature is like paper punch cards except most people do not lose their smartphone and are more apt to us the loyalty program increasing customer visits. Customers show their phone to staff, to unlock each of the boxes. When all the boxes are unlocked a loyalty prize is revealed. The business can choose how many times the customer must check in before the prize is unlocked.
- Mailing List Collecting email addresses is a valuable tool for any business. The money is in the list if used wisely. With this tab users of an App can sign up to join the business mailing list that offers a newsletter or other weekly communications.
- 2D codes aren’t just fun and games: The best use of 2D codes is to generate revenue, and that’s what small business advertising must do to thrive, right? QR Coupons are valuable tools for keeping customers excited about coming back to a business.
- Shopping Cart This feature incorporates with current shopping carts to allow customers the option to purchase merchandise through a mobile app.
Mobile app features can be endless allowing you to provide valuable information and features, so your customers can have a social experience second to none on a mobile app. By creating an interactive social community you can provide value and benefits for customers.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.