Certified Counselor Launches Grief Workshop for Widows, Widowers, and Survivors
(Newswire.net -- January 29, 2013) New York, NY – In the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary, many people are searching for ways to cope with overwhelming grief and despair after their devastating losses. In response, Certified Grief Recovery Specialist Audrey Pellicano is launching the "Grief Recovery Program: The Action Program for Moving Beyond Loss" on Tuesday, February 26th.
The 7-week teleseminar program helps participants:
- Turn heartache and stress into positive actions;
- Have more energy and enthusiasm for life;
- Avoid unhealthy addictions;
- Confront the four most common myths about grief and loss; and
- Understand their difficult emotions of sadness and anger (and why the stages of grieving may not apply).
This program is perfect for:
- Adults who have lost a loved one
- Survivors struggling after their losses from Hurricane Sandy
- Divorced adults
- Widows and widowers
- Anyone impacted by the recent tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary
- Those struggling with the unexpected loss of a career
The program will be held via phone and runs on Tuesday nights from February 26 to April 9 from 6:30 to 8 pm Eastern. For more information and to register for the program, visit http://www.WiseWidow.com.
About Audrey Pellicano
Audrey Pellicano, R.N., M.S., is certified as a grief recovery specialist by the Grief Recovery Institute. She is a licensed nurse in the states of New York and New Jersey, and has provided guest commentary on grief and loss issues. She is founder of WiseWidow.com which provides support for people experiencing personal loss.
Audrey Pellicano, 914-703-2688
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.