Waredaca Kicks Off Its 2013 Winter Season
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Newswire.net -- 29, January, 2013) Laytonsville, MD -- Waredaca is off to a running start in this early new year of 2013! At Montgomery County's premier equestrian facility, winter is a time to learn, whether you are brand new or an accomplished rider from the ages of 5 to 55. For the experienced rider, we are hosting clinics with 3 Olympic veterans, Boyd Martin, Jimmy Wofford and Stephen Bradley. For the less experienced, we have group and private lessons in our indoor, pony kids for the very small and a wealth of programs for the whole family.
The winter Lesson series of horseback riding lessons will continue through February, with the Spring Series beginning in mid-March. Celeste, NCEL students and parents hosted the January NCEL horse show on January 27 with rave reviews from all of the riders and spectators. Gretchen and Steph are in Florida with ten horses for continued training and competitions in the central Florida/Ocala area. Steph's horses include Brazilian Wedding, winner of last year's Retired Racehorse Trainer Challenge with Eric Dierks. Gretchen, a National and International Eventing Official, is judging in Florida and California in February. Stephen Bradley and Jimmy Wofford just completed their first Expert Day sessions of this year. Stephen, Jimmy and Boyd Martin will all be doing monthly Expert Days, offering riders a great opportunity to ride with these experts on a regular basis using Waredaca's great facility. Even though it is winter, we are already thinking of our 2013 Horse Trials Eventing competitions, which will begin the first weekend of June. Helen Casteel, our Sponsorship Chair, is pleased to announce that many of the 2012 sponsors have already signed on for 2013. Don't forget the very popular Waredaca Facebook page and the Waredaca Boarder page as your best source for networking with all of the Waredaca winter season activities!
Waredaca offers a wide-variety of equine services:
- Riding lessons for all ages and skills levels. Group or private instruction on our 220 acres of fields and woods, plus all-weather indoor and outdoor riding arenas.
- Training for horses started under saddle
- Stall or field boarding of your horse
- Informal Schooling Shows for competitors
- Nationally sanctioned Eventing competitions â€¨(US Eventing Association and US Equestrian Federation Recognized Horse Trials) and Starter Horse Trials
- Monthly Dressage and Eventing EXPERT DAYS
- Summer Children's Riding Day Camp (In conjunction with the Bar-T camping program)
- Cross Country Schooling on our renowned event courses, Elementary through Intermediate
- Pony Club Riding Center
- High school and university equestrian teams
- Many special activities just for boarders and students
- And much more!
Waredaca has been providing quality-riding opportunities to our customers since 1932. Family-owned and operated, our professional staff consists of friendly, capable individuals and effective teachers. They are very active in the horse industry on local, national and international levels. Above all, they are dedicated to their student's safety, enjoyment, progress and competence with their riding experiences. All are certified through either the Certified Horsemanship Association and/or the United States Eventing Association. Come join us for the 2013 winter season at Waredaca!
4105 Damascus Rd
Laytonsville MD 20882
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.