10 Life Changing Choices You Can Make To Reverse a Pre-diabetic Diagnosis.
Ok..so you have just received the alarming news that you are "pre diabetic" How could this be? Afterall, you have been active and an athlete in your life. You could lose 20 lbs but you are not obese, right? Surely, this couldn't be correct, is it?
Well, that was precisely how a friend of mine felt. After the initial shock and disbelief that she, of all people was a candidate for this dreadful disease, she realized that it was really up to her to be the 'game changer"...no one else. So, yes, you also are in charge and can solicit help in the process. Howeer, I encourage you to be your own advocate if you choose to avoid diabetes. In her case, it was in the 'genetic tidepool". That said, stress and eating at the wrong times of day triggered the progression of her numbers.
So, here are 10 proven methods that worked for her and resulted in a reversal of the downhill spiral trend towards full blown diabetes in 2007. Proudly, she remains non diabetic today,6 years later.
Now, these choices are about changing your lifestyle and focus towards your own health and vitality, not a diet. My friend received a congratulatory letter from her doc at a notable CA based healthcare provider facility and she stated she was "very pleased at her results" and wanted to know "how she achieved them". With regret, the doc reported that many of her patients simply didn't seem that interested in making changes and consequently, wound up on medication.
If you are one of the people who do care and absolutely want to avoid full blown diabetes, then consider the following tips and methods that absolutely reversed her upward trend towards diabetes.
(1) Make a commitment! Commit to these methods for 6 weeks. You can also start by getting your blood tested before you start and when you complete the 6 week cycle. Get your own verification to see where you stand after trying these methods. You may likely see a drop in your numbers after a week if you are really making the choices itemized below.
(2) Get Educated: Go to your local grocery store for a tour: While there notice how many aisles there are of processed fake foods that are likely to amp up your food addictions to sodium, sugar, and ingredients you cannot ever pronounce. Check out the number of fresh food aisles by comparison. It is probably an 80/20 ratio of processed foods to living foods. Take note that you are to now trying to spend most of your dollars in the "living food" aisles.
(3)Love Yourself & Invest in Yourself: Purchase a high speed blender, a food processor and if you can afford it, a dehydrator.You are now going to make healthy smoothies that combine fruits, veggies and nuts and "drink" your meals in addition to eating raw recipes. The dehydrator is there for you to make food that keeps the life in it as you only dehydrate up to 115 degrees. Enroll in a raw foods class for instruction if you like and have fun learning! You may be able to find some "previously owned" items on Craigslist or othe rplaces if you do not wish to pay full retail. That said, this is not an "everyday" investment but make no mistake, a mission critical on to your health.
(4) Start to Eat for Life: Stock up on as much organic raw living foods s you can in your fridge which are the key to vibrant health. If you cannot afford organic, check with farmers in your area who use organic practices or utlize very little pesticides or organic fertilizers on their plants. The naturally occuring enzymes, phytonutrients and vitamins that are embedded into fruits, veggies and nuts are the key to your health and longevity. Eat as much quantity as you like with no regrets.
(5) Go Online and Seek: for raw recipes that will tantilize your taste buds. Make some of the simple ones for starters like kale salad which is fantastic and super easy to make.
(6) Drink "Sexy Salsa" Water: Simple to make and really quite palatable, use 16oz of wate raccented by 1/2 tsp of cayenne and 1/2 squeezed lemon. Stipr before drinking as cayenne settles in the bottom of the glass. Drink cold or at room temperature in the morning upon rising or as soon as possible. Also, repeat 1 time throughout the day. This will help to activate your metabolism. Cayenne has been use in many holistic clinics in Europe and have played an important role in remediate chronic diseases.
(7) Eat good fat: Realize that the "good fat" found in raw almonds, walnuts and avocados are fats that create and sustain your energy. Eat some of these throughout the day to generate fuel for your boday and to stave off sugar cravings. Chances are your body is desiring fat but you think you need sugar to pick you up. This is a vicious cycle and likely many times triggured by the fact that you may already be either hypo or hyper-glycemic.
(8) Start walking: Do it selfishly for your beauty and vibrant skin!. Walking is the easiest access fitness practice that is normally available for all people. Get a pedometer and challenge yourself to eventually get up to 10,000 steps. Your entire body will benefit. If you are not able to walk for some reason, then I recommend swimming or even chair exercises for range of motion and enough repetitions to get your heart rate up a bit.
(9) Network with Others: Find other people who like to live well and who have benefitted from eating raw living foods through social networks online or off line. Share your results which you will start to realize and encourage others once you normalize your own numbers.
(10) Take time each day to meditate or pray: Stay in balance emotionally and avoid stress as much as possible. Identify the triggers and then try to avoid or minimize interaction with the gremlins that are likely to derail your vision and hope. Also, Never Forget to Count your blessings one by one!
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.