Does Easy Video Suite By Josh Bartlett Live Up To The Hype? Easy Video Suite Review.
(Newswire.net via Emailnewswire.com - January 11, 2013) -- For Immediate Release
Today is the day that Easy Video Suite launches. For those that don't know, a few years ago, entrepreneur Josh Bartlett released a video marketing software called Easy Video Player (EVP) to the public and was an almost overnight sensation, filling a gap in the video marketing community. Since then Easy Video Player has cemented a strong footprint and large following within the internet community.
It's been over 2 years since the last version of EVP was released. With online technology morphing and changing at such a rapid pace, it is difficult to keep up, let alone continue to be the market leader in your niche. Today, EVP has evolved into Easy Video Suite, a comprehensive video marketing tool that allows its users to do the following:
- New drag-n-drop functionality for easy usability
- Screen capture their computer and add custom graphics, like hand-drawings and circles
- Easy Importing of existing videos like mp4 and YouTuve, Vimeo, etc
- Custom marketing features like social sharing, email optins, and split testing.
- Creating timed events in videos or on the page, like call to actions and buy buttons
- Create custom video landing pages with the need of a website
- Works on all devices, even mobile!
Best new feature of Easy Video Suite? In our humble opinion, it is the optimization of the videos for display. Easy Video Suite automatically converts and optimizes your videos at multiple screen sizes for various devices. When using EVS on your web property, its video system will detect the visitor's browser dimensions and display the best sized video! This isn't just for desktop computers, but works for mobile as well. In fact, the Easy Video Suite is launching Free mobile apps for both Android and iPhone that will allow its users to record, edit, process, and optimize videos right from their smartphones.
With the proliferation of smart phones and mobile devices, most people realize that the future of e-commerce lies in the palm of our hands. In fact, industry leader Cisco published this stat:
- The global online video community will increase by approximately 500 million users by 2015, up from more than 1 billion Internet video users in 2010.
With video marketing being such a powerful tool to connect with new customers to build trust and loyalty, it is imperative to optimize your videos for all devices and computers, even if you choose another tool than Easy Video Suite by Josh Bartlett.
So will Easy Video Suite continue to perform as a video marketing leader? With the new optimizaton features and mobile apps, it sure appears to be the case.
For more information, please visit: http://www.EasyVideoSuite.com
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.