The 2013 ASTI Schedule of Events has been Posted on the United Servicers Association Site
Register early and attend the pre-show bonus event at no extra charge – Basic Electrical Troubleshooting and Refrigeration Systems From the Ground up
The appliance repair training convention begins on March 6th with breakfast at 7:00 am in the Coronado Ballroom followed by classes including:
• Setting Service all Rates Based on Cost of Doing Business – Learn how to calculate the hourly cost of running a service business and how to use the USA’s CODB calculator to determine rates based on technician wages, overhead and company efficiency.
• Building a Mission Statement – to set the attitude of employees and define the products and service it delivers.
• Transitioning form Truck to Office – new management skills required to manage a company with more than one service technician. Listen to the success stories of two USA members who grew their companies to multiple technicians. Explore the pros and cons of growth and the pitfalls to avoid.
• Service Focus Group – Join representatives of the ServiceBench team to explore exciting features of the platform and learn new functionality by asking questions of the knowledgeable hosts.
Business building classes offered by the United Servicers Association (http://www.unitedservicers.com/) include:
• Marketing the business – Sharing marketing ideas is a favorite segment of this convention. Explore online and print marketing basics, campaigns and promotions using a budget. Learn how to drive more leads, build customer value and stop competing on price.
• Business Efficiencies with Cutting Edge Technology – Explore how implementing new technology can increase company efficiency and improve customer satisfaction and profits. Learn the latest technologies including digital camera, fax to email, roboform, drop shipping, paperless office, merchant services, remote banking and reconciliation, FTP drop sites, phone system queue/PI, truck maintenance and more.
• Engage Customers using Social Media – Learn how Social Media is used to grow a business; learn how internet tools like Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter help compete in today’s fast-past world.
View the entire Appliance Repair Training Convention schedule of events to learn more about the upcoming event featuring manufacturer trainers from Whirlpool, Bosch, GE and more.
The appliance repair training convention takes place on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:00 AM – Saturday, March 9, 2013 5:00 PM at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Florida. Participants are invited to come early for the Basic Electrical & Refrigeration Theory classes scheduled before the convention on Tuesday, March 5th. Those who register before January 31st can save $100! Visit http://www.appliancerepairtraining.org/ to learn more.
About United Servicers Association:
The United Servicers Association is a non-profit trade association for servicers by servicers. Their mission and purpose is to develop and provide services and programs intended to assist members in building strong businesses in North America’s competitive environment. Services include educational programs, manufacturer relations, management, marketing and operational programs, Peer Group formation and facilitation.
3105 North Ashland Ave; Ste 199
Chicago, IL 60657
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
United Servicers Association
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.