The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic Reported by the Cochran Firm
The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic assists families with free healthcare in the Tupelo, Mississippi area.
Residents that qualify for services at the free clinic would be:
• Working or temporarily unemployed and actively looking for work, or are a full-time student,
• Have no health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, VA benefits or Social Security income,
• Have not applied for or do not receive disability benefits,
• Meet the income guidelines.
To receive services, the following information will need to be provided:
• Proof of living in Lee County, Mississippi,
• Social Security cards on everyone living in the household,
• A recent paycheck stub (within the last two weeks) for everyone in the household who works,
• He person seeking medical care is unemployed they will need to bring proof that the they are seeking employment and
• Current income tax return and W2’s.
The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic is located at 420 Magazine Street in Tupelo. They can be reached at (662) 844-3733. Normal business hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Appointments must be made.
Additional information about the services of The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic can be obtained by calling (662) 844-3733.
About the Cochran Firm
Recognized as one of the nation’s premier law firms, The Cochran Firm handles cases on behalf of clients seeking a Personal Injury attorney, Criminal Defense, Medical Malpractice or Social Security Disability lawyer. The Firm can be reached at 1-800-THE-FIRM (1-800-843-3476) or visit their website at http://www.cochrannation.com. “Working For You.” Article by Ben Irwin, Esq.###
163 West Main Street
Dothan, Alabama 36301
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.