Clearwater Appliance Repair Specialists Provide Tips on How to Choose the Right Service Provider
Google search appliance repair and find many companies offering the service…which one is the most reliable, honest and affordable?
Even the most durable and expensive appliances can breakdown and require the attention of a qualified service technician. Searching for an appliance repair man is simple…Google search appliance repair in the city needed and find many options. Check the yellow pages (yes, they still exist) or call friends for recommendations.
The local appliance repair man (http://www.appliancerepairspecialists.net/) offers the following tips for choosing a service:
• Check with the manufacturer. Most appliances come with a service warranty and the manufacturer may have a list of service providers that they recommend.
• Call the store where the appliance was purchased. Maybe they have contractors who specialize in the maintenance and repair of the brands they sell.
• Ask friends and neighbors who they have used for appliance repair service.
• Search the internet for a local appliance repair man. DIYers can search the how-to pages. Others can find a local appliance service with great credentials.
• Facebook friends are another great resource for finding a local home service provider.
• Before choosing an appliance service, check their credentials. Verify their qualifications and make sure they are licensed and insured.
Home appliance repair, like any home service, can be expensive; but not near as costly as hiring an unqualified and uneducated jack of all trades. Large appliance repair companies usually keep up to date with the latest technology by receiving ongoing factory training. Smaller, local companies may belong to a trade association where they also receive education through annual conventions.
Recognizing the need for dependable, honest appliance repair service, Lance Kimball opened Appliance Repair Specialists to provide home appliance service for most major brands including Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Jenn Air, Amana, Admiral, magic Chef, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Tappan and Samsung, to name a few.
Unlike many home service providers, Appliance Repair Specialists do not use independent contractors. Appliance Repair Specialists only send their own factory trained specialists to their customers’ homes. Visit http://www.appliancerepairclearwaterfl.com/ to learn more.
About Appliance Repair Specialists:
Lance Kimball opened Appliance Repair Specialists to provide professional appliance service for residents in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and nearby cities and communities. Appliance Repair Specialists are known for their dependability, same day service in most cases, service guarantee on all residential appliance repairs, convenient scheduling and affordable appliance repair costs. Appliance service technicians are factory trained, licensed and insured, and authorized to service most makes and models of home appliances. The company offers top-notch customer service with an on-time rate of over 98%. Appliance Repair Specialists carry the largest appliance parts inventory to ensure a solution on their first visit.
Appliance Repair Specialists
11900 North Nebraska Ave; Ste 6
Tampa, FL 33612
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
Appliance Repair Specialists
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.