Understand the Basics of Getting Media Coverage from New Free Fast Online Course by Marcia Yudkin
Learn how to obtain media coverage from new seven-part online publicity course
“Almost every company and professional are not pursuing publicity opportunities as much as they could,” says Marcia Yudkin, author of 6 Steps to Free Publicity, now in its third edition, Publicity Tactics, and 14 other books. “Yet newspapers and magazines, TV and radio still need stories to feature. That’s why I decided to create a quick seven-part online course that takes readers through the fundamentals of publicity.”
Yudkin’s Fast Free Course on Media Publicity covers:
* Publicity angles that succeed for the most ordinary kinds of businesses
* How to entice the media with a topical set of tips
* Piggybacking on others’ research and statistics – or generating newsworthy survey findings without hiring a pollster
* Taking advantage of an ongoing news theme to gain media attention
* Analysis of the key portions of a press release
* How to write a pitch letter directly to a reporter, producer or columnist
* Recycling publicity successes and getting the biggest possible kick from your media mentions
Marcia Yudkin’s own publicity successes include front-page coverage in the Wall Street Journal, appearances on National Public Radio stations, a YouTube video that generated more than 2,000 views in the first week, articles quoting her in newspapers and magazines around the world, and much more.
To read Yudkin’s Fast Free Course on Media Publicity, simply go to http://www.yudkin.com/ordinary.htm . No opt-in is required.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.